TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the TheEmboldenedLifecom website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Pacita Florida (“My Business Name”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website.
By accessing The Website, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access The Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by My Business Name, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The materials contained on this The Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The Website’s articles, images, and content may not be republished via your blog, republished on social media or re-purposed in ANY media or format, for any purpose, without permission from My Business Name or her elected representative.
You may repost my content in one of two ways:
1. Republication In Full
You agree to not republish a full article unless you have received permission to do so (contact email@example.com).
You agree that you will not republish that full article until at least 7 days after the article was originally published and/or you’ve received permission from The Website.
You agree to republish the article exactly as it appears on The Website, with the article title, chosen images and all links intact.
You agree to provide a link back to the URL of the original article with the following anchor text “Republished with permission, courtesy of the TheEmboldenedLife.com.”
2. Republication In Part
If you are interested in republishing only a portion of an article from the Website, you are free to do so without contacting The Emboldened Life, provided the following guidelines are met:
You agree to publish a quote or excerpt of, at maximum, 100 words from the original article.
You agree to republish the partial article exactly as it appears on The Website with the proper formatting and all links intact.
You agree that the re-publication will also include the full biography of the original author; again, including all links within that profile.
You agree to provide a link back to the URL of the original article with the following anchor text “To read this article in its entirety, visit TheEmboldenedLife.com.”
The materials on TheEmboldenedlife.com’s website are provided “as is”. TMy Business Name makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, My Business Name does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall My Business Name or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Website’s Internet site, even if My Business Name of it’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. My Business Name does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
My Business Name may make changes to the materials contained on The Website at any time without notice. My Business Name does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
My Business Name has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to The Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Payments and Renewal
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay My Business Name the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
Unless you notify My Business Name before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or another payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to My Business Name in writing.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
My Business Name has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects.
By operating the Website, My Business Name does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
My Business Name disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which TheEmboldenedLife.com links, and that link to TheEmboldenedLife.com. My Business Name does not have any control over those non-My Business Name websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use.
By linking to a non-My Business Name website or webpage, My Business Name does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. My Business Name disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-My Business Name websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As My Business Name asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by TheEmboldenedLife.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify My Business Name in accordance with My Business Name’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
My Business Name will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. My Business Name will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of My Business Name or others. In the case of such termination, My Business Name will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to My Business Name.
- Changes. My Business Name reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. My Business Name may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. My Business Name may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your MyDomainName.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by My Business Name if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from My Business Name’s notice to you thereof; provided that, My Business Name can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. My Business Name and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither My Business Name nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will My Business Name, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to My Business Name under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. My Business Name shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless My Business Name, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between My Business Name and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of My Business Name, or by the posting by My Business Name of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of When I Live, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in My County, My State. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in My City, My State, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; My Business Name may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Some of the posts featured on The Website may contain affiliate links. This means I have the potential to receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you purchase something using one of my links.
This allows me to help cover the expense of running The Website while keeping the content 100% free. Note that I only recommend products I believe in.
Your support is appreciated!